In this article you will find out:
- why you should give Mini Roulette game online a try
- how to play the game
- where to find free Mini Roulette game or play for real money
There is no need to talk about the popularity of Roulette.
It’s one of the oldest Casino games but it is as popular as ever. And the rise of online Casinos only added to that. Many new Roulette variants were invented, including the one that’s in the spotlight today - Mini Roulette online Casino game.
As you can predict from its name, it’s a smaller version of the traditional Roulette. Smaller in a sense of its size. The game has a small Roulette table and a wheel, making it especially compact variant to play on the screen of your mobile device.
Instead of 36 pockets plus one or two zero slots, Mini Roulette has only 13 pockets for numbers. Including only one for zero like in European Roulette game.
Why Play Mini Roulette
Excitement and free play or possibility to win real money remain in all Roulette variants. So you won’t make a mistake if you choose Mini Roulette.
But there are more things to keep in mind when choosing the games. For example, if you play on your phone, you need a game that’s modified to fit its screen. That’s where Mini Roulette definitely beats other variants.
If you've ever seen Roulette table, you know why.
So, should you play Mini Roulette?
There is one way to find out. Answer to yourself, what do you need from Roulette games? Then read the advantages and disadvantages of the game below and see if it fits your needs.
Mini Roulette: Advantages
- Compact size - smooth play on a mobile device. Especially convenient for playing on a smartphone
- Fewer betting options - easier to learn for beginners
- Modification of European Roulette - better odds and lower house edge than in American Roulette (only one zero pocket)
- Some Mini Roulette platforms have a Gamble Feature - when you win, you can guess the next upcoming color. If you are right, you double your winnings
- Better odds to guess a single number (aka straight up) right - it’s three times easier to do so!
Mini Roulette: Disadvantages
- Smaller payout for guessing a single number - 11 to 1 instead of 35 to 1
- Fewer betting options - advanced Roulette players may miss some possibilities for bets
- Fewer Casinos offer a Live Dealer Mini Roulette
How to Play Mini Roulette
The rules don’t differ from the rules of any other Roulette that much. You have a Mini Roulette wheel with 13 pockets (from 0 to 12) and a table to place your bets.
You can place bets for one or more of the following outcomes (areas).
|Straight Up Bet||Betting on any single number on the table (incl. zero)||11 to 1|
|Split||Betting on any two single numbers||5 to 1|
|Square||Betting on four numbers making up one line on the table, e.g. 1, 4, 7, 10 or 2, 5, 8, 11 (check the picture above)||2 to 1|
|Odd/Even||Betting on all odd or even numbers at once||1 to 1|
|Red/Black||Betting on all red or black numbers at once||1 to 1|
|Half Dozen||Betting on one of three blocks containing six numbers each: 1 to 6, 4 to 9, and 7 to 12||1 to 1|
You have to choose how much you want to bet (select the correct number of chips) and place the bet on an appropriate area. Once you are ready, press Spin.
The wheel will start spinning and the ball will end up in one of the pockets. Then you will see if you've got lucky.
Where to Play Mini Roulette
Once you know you want to play and the rules are clear, it’s time to put what you've learned in practice.
NetEnt software is perfect for that. NetEnt created a high-quality Mini Roulette platform which has a clear table layout and wheel structure.
Yet, while NetEnt Slots are flooding all Casinos, only a few rooms offer Mini Roulette by NetEnt.
From the best Casinos I've had a chance to review, 888casino is one of those few.
And you can enjoy Mini Roulette on free play mode there, too. That gives you a chance to practice on a real platform where you can switch to real money play once you feel ready.
The game is pretty simple, so it won’t take long to reach its mastery.