Online Bingo Guide
Looking to learn the basics of bingo, get some valuable tips to improve your outcomes or simply searching for your new favorite online site to play games? Bingo, you’ve found all of it!
We have prepared for you:
- The basic rules of bingo
- Tips and tricks that will change the way you play bingo, certainly for the better
- Overview of different bingo types
- Best places to practice bingo for free in demo mode
- Online casinos to play bingo for real money
Look through the articles, read up on some useful bingo strategies, and then go ahead and give everything you’ve learned a shot at one of the top casinos from our list (huge welcome bonuses included)!
Top Bingo Casinos
Best online casinos for real money or free bingo games.
Why Play Bingo?
✅ Bingo is fast-paced. You need to mark numbers as they are called and always stay on top of what's going on, so it will keep you on your toes!
✅ Bingo boosts cognitive abilities. The need to react quickly is proven to have positive impact on your brain activity.
✅ There is variety in bingo. 90-Ball Bingo, 75-Ball Bingo, Bingo Bonanza – you name it!
10 terms every bingo player should know:
- Any way – it's not only right side up, but also turned to the right or left as well as upside down patterns that can bring you a win.
- Bingo board – this is where the last number that was called will appear.
- Bingo card – a paper or a card on which players mark numbers. Its layout is usually 5x5, it has one empty spot in the middle and 24 numbers, out of which you need to form a winning pattern.
- Blackout – a type of patter where you need to mark all of the numbers on the bingo card to win (can also be called coverall or full house).
- Caller – the person announcing the numbers that appear on the ball and need to be marked.
- Money Ball – a number drawn by the player before the game begins. If the player happens to call bingo on it later on, their money is doubled.
- Buy-in – the process of acquiring bingo cards before the game begins.
- Pattern – a shape or form announced in advance that you need to mark in order to win. Some of the most common include vertical, horizontal, and diagonal lines as well as various simple shapes.
- On – a player is described as "on" when they have only one number left to complete a winning pattern and call bingo.
- Admissions pack – a minimum number of bingo cards you need to purchase in order to enter the bingo session.