New casino players are offered all kinds of perks upon registration, oftentimes including a no deposit bonus, but the most popular sign-up bonus available to new customers is the deposit match bonus.
This page lists all the best signup bonus offers available online in 2022. Take a look below, pick the deposit bonus offer that is to your liking, and enjoy your experience at the best casinos in the world.
Oops. No rooms were found..
Not exactly sure what those percentages mean? Wondering why the amounts differ so drastically? Confused about which one should be your choice?
If your answer was yes to at least one of these very reasonable questions, keep reading, and when you're done you'll be able to navigate all those casino bonuses.
Types of Sign-Up Bonuses
Let's have a look at all the different types of casino sign-up bonuses included on the list.
Deposit match bonus
Just like we've already mentioned, the most popular bonus given to players by online casinos is the deposit match bonus.
Casinos typically match your deposit from anywhere between 50-100%, with the most common being 100%. That means if you deposit $100, you get 100 bonus credits.
There is no denying that free cash serves new players wanting to explore a casino well.
Plus, it's a real money bonus, meaning the bonus money you get can be withdrawn after you meet the different clauses specified in the offer's terms and conditions.
No deposit bonus
It's exactly what you think it is - extra credits or other perks that you get for doing what you would anyways if you want to play some online casino games - creating a new account at an online casino.
Not every casino offers these, and it's fair to say that a lot of times they are a scarcity. And that's understandable because that's basically casinos handing out something for free.
Both no deposit and deposit bonuses alike often include spins offers to win real money. A no deposit free spins bonus is where you get to spin the reels without needing to part with your money. No deposit free spins are often given to games the online casinos want to promote.
To get free spins with no deposit, you often need a sign-up bonus code. For more information about bonus codes, scroll down to the section below.
Free no deposit spins are out there, and they're great, but you typically get more free spins when you deposit with an online casino. A casino can offer over 100 free spins upon deposit on some of the best slot games around.
What are Sign-Up Bonus Codes?
Sometimes, to unlock a sign-up deposit bonus (or any other kind of bonus for that matter), you need a code.
A bonus code is inputted in the deposit section of an online casino, which then releases the casino bonus.
Some online casinos have bonus codes in their terms and conditions, so to unlock your deposit bonus, you must find and use the bonus code.
We suggest always looking to see if there is a bonus code option available for new players; otherwise, you could miss out.
An online casino sign-up bonus code will be one word, and it often has something to do with the bonus you could receive.
For example, if the casino bonus is for a match bonus of 100% and 50 free spins on Starburst, the bonus code could be "FREESTARBURST" or something along those lines.
Bonus codes are available for a wide range of casino bonuses, including free spins no deposit. More commonly, bonus codes are used when you sign up to unlock the latest and greatest deposit bonus deals.
How to Choose the Right Sign-Up Bonus
There are so many deposit bonus deals offered to new players and we know it can be tricky to figure out which one is right for you.
Here are some factors that will indicate how good a bonus is in general:
- The Multiplier (Usually a Percentage %)
- The Maximum Bonus Amount
- The Minimum Deposit Requirement
You'd think it's evident that bigger means better when it comes to sign-up bonuses, but that is not necessarily true.
No matter how appealing that huge $1,600 match bonus can look, some things need to be taken into account every time you encounter a new casino sign-up bonus.
After all, you should be gambling responsibly and choosing what actually suits you.
Below are the factors to consider before choosing the sign-up deposit bonus that suits you personally:
- Gambling preferences. These relate to what you want from the casino. Devoted blackjack players might want a deposit bonus with a lot of cash in matched bonuses, live casino enthusiasts might not have any use for those 100 free spins for Book of Dead slot, and a keen slot player should always seek bonuses that are perhaps on the lower end with extra credits but come with many free spins.
- Budget. Letting loose with your deposits can be fun. Until it is not. Gambling responsibly is essential, that's why you should set limits on what you can and cannot get. 50% match up to $1,200 as a deposit bonus might sound awesome, but consider that you'll need to put down $2,400 of your own money to get it. Everything is about the limits you set for yourself when it comes to the gambling budget you set for yourself.
- Requirements. There won't be much use of your enormous $1,000 match deposit bonus if you need to wager the winnings hundreds of times or if the winnings using the Starburst free spins you received from your deposit bonus are capped at $100. That is a common practice by casinos, so if the bonus looks unusually good, make sure to read the fine print of their terms and conditions.
- Games available to play using your casino bonus. Sometimes, you'll get free spins, free table game credits or simply free cash as your sign-up deposit bonus only to realize that you can use it on a very limited amount of games. If the casino is interested in making money la lot more than providing quality entertainment, these games have extremely low RTP (Return to Player), so you might be doomed to waste that bonus. Make sure to check all that before you make the deposit.
- Banking options. If you can make a deposit to claim your bonus using PayPal, it doesn't always mean you'll be able to withdraw your winnings the same way. Find out all your options before committing to an online casino. One more thing - sometimes certain payment options do not qualify for a deposit bonus or vice versa, it might go only with certain types of payment, like bitcoin.
How to Claim a Sign-up Bonus
What good is a sign-up or deposit bonus if you don't know how to claim it?
It's not always a straight-forward process for a new player, but we have steps to make it simple and carefree.
- Find a quality casino.
- Click on "Register."
- Sign-up by filling in your details.
- Check for any bonus code offers.
- Deposit funds into your account.
- Wait for the deposit bonus to be credited to your account.
- Have fun playing whatever your bonus offers you!
Online casinos do their best to make signing up to a casino as easy as possible. You want to make sure you fill everything out correctly, given that real money is being deposited. Once you have your details ready and you have registered, it's time to claim your sign-up bonus.
Some deposit bonuses are automatically added to your account when you register. Some require a bonus code; either way, it's always made clear to you what you need to do (and if it's not, you're not trying to play at a trustworthy casino).
If you miss putting in a bonus code, contact the casino, and they might be able to sort you out with the deposit bonus deal.
Your deposit bonus funds are credited to your bonus account. It's separate from your real money balance, but the two merge when you have met the wagering requirements.
The Top Games to Play with Sign-up Bonus
Now that you have your sign-up bonus, you can decide what games to play.
Playing slots with a sign-up bonus
Many players target slot games with their deposit bonus, and that's for more than one reason.
If you unlocked a deposit bonus that came with free spins, the first place you should head to is the slots lobby.
Casinos often have specific sign-up bonus slots, which are advertised when you register. They are often the best or newest slots available, so it's a win-win for the player who gets to try something and the casino who gets to promote certain games.
If you want to play a slot game of your choice, you're free to play any slot game the casino has to offer with your real money deposit.
Playing table games with a sign-up bonus
Online casinos have a vast range of table games, with the most popular being blackjack and roulette.
What is it about blackjack and roulette that everyone loves? For starters, they are two of the best payout table games at the casino. Secondly, you can use your casino sign-up bonuses to play them.
Live dealer games aren't usually available to play with your deposit bonus money. They count for 0% towards your playthrough requirement.
Therefore, if you want to clear your bonus and make a withdrawal, it's best to leave live dealer blackjack and roulette for a later date. However, it doesn't stop you from playing the classic table games.
Cashable vs. Non-Cashable Casino Sign-up Bonuses
Sign-up deposit bonuses can be put into two categories, cashable and non-cashable.
A cashable sign-up bonus can be withdrawn once you have met the wagering requirements of your deposit bonus. It's the most common type of deposit bonus, which results in you being able to withdraw your funds in the future.
On the flip side, a non-cashable casino sign-up bonus is unable to be withdrawn. The bonus can be used to play throughout the casino, but winning generated from the bonus isn't added to your balance.
Free no deposit casinos typically offer cashable deposit bonuses or free spins, but winnings can be capped. A free signup bonus no deposit casino will have the terms and conditions available, so check them out if you're unsure about your bonus.
We recommend finding a cashable deposit bonus. It's the preferred option for most online casino players, and being able to withdraw your bonus money is always a massive plus.
Requirements for Sign-up Bonuses
Deposit bonus deals come with requirements, such as wagering and minimum deposit requirements. These are in place to protect the casino from people who sign up to a casino, spin the reels a couple of times, withdraw the bonus, and then never play again.
It's common practice for online casinos to have requirements placed on deposit bonuses to keep things fair. Deposit bonus requirements can include a minimum deposit, which means you get the minimum possible deposit bonus. For example, if the minimum deposit requirement is $10 for a 100% match bonus, you receive $10 in bonus funds.
Sign-up bonus slots can be capped, so the maximum you can win from the slot game is limited. It's best to check with your casino, as it's not the same practice for every deposit bonus and at every casino.
Playthrough requirements are linked to most deposit bonus deals. It's the number of times you need to play through your bonus money. Most casinos set the playthrough requirement anywhere between 30x and 50x. If it's any higher than 50x, it will take longer to clear the deposit bonus and having the ability to withdraw your funds.
Casino games have different playthrough rates, and the rates are standard at most casinos. Slots usually count towards 100% for your deposit bonus, which means you can clear your bonus quickly by playing slots.
Table and card games, such as blackjack and roulette, most often count only at 5%. If you want to play at the tables with your deposit bonus solely, it's going to take a fair while to clear. It means you won't be able to withdraw any winnings from your deposit bonus for some time, compared to people who play slots.