Online Roulette Guide
Ready for the excitement of watching that roulette ball spin? Regardless of whether you've never placed a bet on a roulette table before or you've been playing it for as long as you can remember, you've come to the right place!
Here, you'll find all the resources you need to practice and become exceptionally good at roulette, no matter if you play online of prefer a brick-and-mortar casino session.
Compiled here we have:
- Top Roulette Casinos. Pretty self explanatory - the best sites to play roulette online.
- Roulette Essentials. Roulette rules 101, time-tested and proven basic roulette strategies, explanation of roulette wheel and table are all in this collection.
- Let's Play Roulette. Best roulette versions offered by top online casinos. Free roulette and live roulette are available!
- More on Roulette. If you're a seasoned roulette player, you'll want to take a look at our complex roulette odds and bets explained, exclusive strategy, roulette number prediction algorithms and more.
Explore, learn rules, get strategy tips, and try everything you learned at the best online roulette casinos with welcome bonuses to give your gameplay a boost!
Top 5 Casinos for Online Roulette
Top online casinos for free or real money online roulette games.
|Room||Bonus||Rating||Get the Offer|
| Get 100% up to $500 |
Valid on ALL the games on the site!
|Your largest deposit/transfer (minimum $10) in the seven days prior to claiming the offer will qualify for a 100% matched bonus, up to a maximum of $500.|
|Get 100% up to $300||8/10||Play|
|Must be 21 or older to gamble. Valid within the State of New Jersey only.|
| Get 100% up to $250 |
Exclusive New Customer Offer
|21+. New players only. All bonus money has 1X play through requirement and needs to be played through within 30 days, otherwise it will expire. General T&C apply.|
|*Rules apply. Must be 21+ located in NJ. Minimum Deposit: $10. Minimum Wager: USD 0.01 (one cent). Any withdrawals during the 7 days, or before depositing, would automatically exclude the player from taking part in this promotion.|
| Get $10 |
FREE No Deposit Bonus
|This promotion is available to individuals aged 21 years and over who have registered as customers on nj.unibet.com and are physically located within the state of New Jersey. Enter the bonus code UBCASINO10 when you register. Deposit and enter code UBCASINO500. In the occasion that the event on which the bet is placed is canceled, any bonus and associated winnings will be forfeited. Unibet reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion or part of this promotion at any time without notice. General T&C apply.|
If you find yourself asking what pockets are or how to bet in roulette, these are the articles you should be looking at. This collection will introduce you to the basics of roulette - rules, roulette wheel, roulette table, and more.
Struggling to choose a version of roulette to play? We have hand-picked the most popular and lucrative ones for you.
Hoping to finally understand if there is an actual way to predict roulette numbers or maybe you're looking to read more in-depth information about a specific type of roulette? You've come to the right place.
Why Play Roulette?
✅ Good chance to double up. The even money betting options in roulette give you almost 50% chance to double your bet.
✅ Roulette strategies apply. While the basic rules of roulette are relatively easy, you can apply betting strategies to increase your winning chances.
✅ Roulette is easy to play. If you simply want to have fun and not bother with card counting, roulette is your game.
✅ Roulette is one of the slower-paced games. Casinos usually want your gaming sessions to pass by quickly, that way they get more profit. Roulette, however, runs fairly slowly, which is good for your bankroll.
10 terms every roulette player should know
- Pockets – parts of the wheel in which the ball might land.
- American Roulette – a type of roulette that has a wheel consisting of 38 pockets: numbers 1-36, single and double zero.
- European Roulette – roulette with a wheel that has 37 pockets: numbers 1-36 and a zero pocket.
- Marker – a device the croupier uses to indicate the winning number. New bets should not be placed on the table until the marker is removed.
- Inside bets – single numbers or groups of numbers. These bets are located on the inside of the layout and usually give nice payouts due to high odds.
- Outside bets – most are even money bets, for instance red or black numbers. They are located on the outside of the layout and do not offer such big payouts.
- Column bet - a bet that covers one of the three columns of numbers, pays 2 to 1.
- Dozen bet – there are three groups of 12 available on the layout, and you’re making a dozen bet if you decide to bet on one of them. The payouts are 2 to 1.
- Split – bet placed on the line between two numbers and covers both of them. Usually pays out 17 to 1.
- Street – bet placed on the end of a row and covering all three numbers in that row. Pays out 11 to 1.