- Good welcome bonus
- Excellent slots selection
- Loyalty program
- Quick navigation
- Limited game selection
- Substandard ongoing promotions
- Minimum withdrawal is $20
WynnBet Casino Review and Latest Bonus Codes
WynnBet is the online arm of Wynn Resorts, a renowned hospitality and gambling brand in the US. The company operates a chain of upscale casinos, including several properties in Macau and a few more in the States.
The Las Vegas-based juggernaut ventured into the digital space in 2020 with the launch of an online sportsbook and a casino add-on in New Jersey.
WynnBet has expanded to other markets since debuting in the Garden State, reaching Michigan, Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Tennessee, Virginia, Louisiana, and New York. It’s currently awaiting regulatory approval in Pennsylvania following a license request to the PGCB.
While the sportsbook seems to be WynnBet’s bread and butter, their online casino product deserves no less attention. It offers an extensive collection of 500+ games from top vendors, such as NetEnt and IGT. The casino boasts a competitive welcome bonus and a number of perks for returning players.
This review should give you a good idea of how WynnBet casino operates. We'll cover games, bonuses, banking, and other vital aspects.
Why Open an Account on WynnBet Casino?
- Big welcome bonus
- Trusted gambling brand
- Excellent range of ongoing promotions
- Intuitive gaming lobby
- Great selection of progressive jackpot slots
- Shared wallet for sportsbook and casino
- Streamlined UX on mobile apps
- Rewarding loyalty program
How to Get Bonus on WynnBet Casino
- Click or tap on our WynnBet casino link.
- Once the homepage loads, fill out the registration form.
- Go to the Promotions tab on the left and read the T&Cs for the welcome bonus.
- Hit the Claim Now button and make the qualifying deposit.
- The bonus funds will be credited to your account once you complete the wagering requirements.
About WynnBet Casino Bonuses and Promotions
After signing up with WynnBet casino, you’ll be up for a 100% match deposit bonus of up to $1,000. Simply put, the casino will match your deposit dollar for dollar up to the specified monetary cap. A $100 deposit earns you $100 in promo bucks. In case of a $500 deposit, you’d get a $500 bonus. If you deposit more than $1,000, you’ll receive $1,000.
Before claiming the intro promo, you should go over the attached T&Cs thoroughly.
Here are the most important points:
- The qualifying deposit is $30.
- The bonus is subject to a 10x wagering requirement (bonus + deposited amount). For a $100 deposit, you’d have to wager $2,000 before being able to withdraw the bonus.
- You’ll have ten days to use the bonus after it’s issued to your account. If you don't meet the wagering requirements by then, you'll forfeit the bonus.
- You must opt-in for the bonus manually via the Promotions page.
The playthrough contribution varies between games. Slots contribute 100% while other types of games offer significantly less:
- Video poker, table games, roulette, 21+3 progressive blackjack = 20%
- Blackjack (except for 21+3 progressive version) and baccarat = 10%
After using up the welcome bonus in WynnBet casino, you can benefit from a range of ongoing offers. Depending on the promo calendar, you may come across daily leaderboard prizes, the game of the week deals, reloads, rebates, and more.
Promotions for existing customers are typically short-term, so keep an eye out, so you don't miss them.
Games and Features
With 550+ titles, WynnBet is one of the best-stocked casino sites in the US. The site hosts a range of slots, table games & card games, and video poker.
Let's take a look at each of the categories separately.
As expected, slots amount for the overwhelming majority of titles in WynnBet. Within the varied selection, you’ll find an array of modern releases with attractive bonus features like ReelPlay’s patented Infinity Reels™ gameplay mechanics.
Here are a few popular picks from WynnBet casino’s slots catalog:
- Outways Wayfecta: Supplied by Lightning Box, this 5-reel slot comes with bonus extras, including free spins, multipliers, and scatters. It offers high-quality renders and as many as 15,552 paylines per spin.
- China Shores With Quick Strike: This release is a spin-off of the iconic Konami slot, with a Quick Strike progressive jackpot added to the mix.
WynnBet casino doesn’t have a dedicated tab for jackpot slots, which is a minor inconvenience. The operator makes up for it with a great collection of progressives. From this genre, we recommend IGT’s MegaJackpots Siberian Storm and Vegas Night Life from NetEnt.
WynnBet offers 15 versions of the classic game of chance, comparable to any US casino.
These are a few of the most notable offerings:
- French Roulette: Of the Big 3 (European, American, French), French Roulette has the best odds with a 1.35% house edge on even-money wagers.
- Double Bonus Spin Roulette: This is an IGT iteration that offers a special side bet.
- Lightning Roulette: Developed by Evolution Gaming, this live version of roulette comes with a multiplier of up to 500x.
The blackjack lobby hosts 17 variations of the popular “21”, including:
- Zappit Blackjack: In this blackjack variant, you can swap your initial two cards for an entirely new hand.
- Blackjack Xchange: Similar to Zappit, you can switch any card in your hand for a random card.
Other Table Games
If none of the previous categories are your cup of tea, there are still plenty of other classics to enjoy in WynnBet casino. These include a few baccarat variants, Casino Hold’em, Let it Ride, Casino War, and IGT’s Game King Video Poker console. I ♥ Suits Poker is also available for those with a more exotic taste.
Live Dealer Games
WynnBet casino has several live dealer games, but they don't appear on a separate page. Instead, they are scattered throughout the library.
Evolution Gaming is the casino’s main provider of live dealer games, but it also has its own branded tables (see WynnBet Live Blackjack). There is also the First Person series (live roulette, live blackjack, and live craps), a hybrid of RNG and live casino games.
Technology and Software
WynnBet casino has a clean and minimalistic design. The main sections are all accessible within a few clicks, and there is a quick search bar in the header, which comes in handy when navigating the bustling library.
The site is responsive, but not overly so. Switching between sections works smoothly without any lags or freezing.
The operator offers downloadable apps for iOS and Android. These fully mimic the desktop platform as far as functionality and game selection go.
You can make payments to and from your WynnBet account via a number of payment methods, including:
The minimum deposit is set at $10 for all banking options. The upper limits vary between methods, with Play+ being one of the most flexible processors. Deposits are processed instantly and don’t incur any fees.
As for cashouts, the least acceptable amount is $20. Depending on the chosen method, processing time hovers between several hours and five business days. PayPal and Play+ stand out as the fastest withdrawal options with a turnaround of a few hours.
Customer Service and Contact Info
You can contact the support agents in three ways:
- Live chat: When you open the Contact Us page, a live chat box will pop up in the bottom right corner. A support rep will contact you within minutes of typing in your problem. In our experience, this is the most efficient way to get answers.
- Email: WynnBet offers different support email addresses for each of its states of operation. Your state abbreviation + [email protected]
- Phone: 1-844-745-0948 from 10 am to 8 pm ET.
You should comb through the FAQs before contacting support. From general to account, banking, and anything in between, the section covers a wide array of topics.