LeoVegas Casino Review & Promo Code
LeoVegas is a Swedish company that has had a meteoric rise in the world of iGaming over the past several years.
Starting as a mobile gaming company in 2011, LeoVegas soon became a household name among online casinos across Europe. In 2016, it launched an online sportsbook. Apart from its main LeoVegas Casino, the company operates a few other brands such as Royal Panda, GoGoCasino, Bet UK, Pink Casino, Pixel.bet, and more.
Of course, LeoVegas wouldn’t be where it is today if it didn’t provide a quality service. On the casino’s website, you can find over 3,200 games, including modern and classic online slots, progressive jackpot slots, table games, and live dealer games.
The company received many awards over the years, the latest of which are the Online Casino of the Year Award at the Global Gaming Awards in 2022 and Mobile Casino Product of the Year at the EGR Operator Awards in 2021.
LeoVegas is inching closer to a US launch, and the first state they choose for introducing themselves to the American player base is New Jersey. In the review below, you’ll have a chance to read what the LeoVegas NJ casino site will likely offer once it finally opens its online gates.
Why Open an Account in LeoVegas Casino?
- Award-winning operator with years of experience
- Competitive bonuses, daily tournaments
- Lucrative VIP program
- Massive library of games
- Progressive slots with huge prizes
- Versatile live dealer lobby
- Exclusive live games
- iOS and Android app
How to Get Bonus on LeoVegas
- Once available, follow our special link to go to LeoVegas NJ.
- When you land on the homepage, click/tap on Open Account.
- Create your login credentials and fill out the application with your personal details.
- Find a deposit page and complete your first payment.
- Navigate to the My Offers page to see the details of your welcome bonus and how to unlock it.
About LeoVegas Casino Bonuses and Promotions
We don’t know much about LeoVegas’ New Jersey offer since the casino hasn’t launched. However, based on its previous offers for new customers, you can expect a match deposit bonus and some free spins on top.
Besides the welcome bonus, LeoVegas has a long line of other promotions that keep existing customers engaged throughout the year.
For instance, you can win Reward Game vouchers when playing specific games on a particular day. There are also plenty of tournaments you can participate in with rewards likely to be worth thousands of dollars. Most promotions on LeoVegas are short-term, so keep an eye on the Promotions page on the website or app to see if any new offers are available.
Lastly, the LeoVegas VIP program awards you exclusive deals, physical prizes, and other benefits. As you play, you’ll progress through the levels, each new level making way for a fresh set of perks.
Games and Features
By far, the most prominent feature of LeoVegas is its game library. The operator partnered with plenty of software developers through the years and kept adding their games to the collection, which now consists of over 3,000 titles.
More than 95% of all games on LeoVegas are video slots. You can search for particular titles through subcategories like Top Games, New Games, Classic Slots, and Jackpots, while a search bar is also available.
The casino features the most popular games from renowned gaming studios such as NetEnt, Microgaming, IGT, NextGen, Play’n GO, WMS, and others.
If you need ideas as to which slots to try out first, here are a few:
- 9 Masks of Fire: This slot from Microgaming and Gameburger Studios has a tribal theme with retro symbols and lets you win up to 2,000x your bet if you collect all nine masks. There’s also a free spins round where you can play up to 30 free spins with a 3x multiplier.
- Sakura Fortune: A calming 40-payline 5x4 slot from Quickspin featuring stacked wilds, re-spins, and a rewarding free spins round.
- LeoVegas Megaways: The casino’s very own title featuring the famed Megaways engine. Play with up to 117,649 ways to win, spin the Minimum Megaways Wheel, and enjoy free spins with unlimited multipliers.
If you’re hungry for massive payouts, you can check the casino’s range of progressive slots, including popular slot titles like Mega Moolah. There’s also the Ready to Drop section, which contains titles with smaller daily jackpots like those included in Pragmatic Play’s Drops & Wins collection.
All roulette games in LeoVegas are located in the Table Games tab. Here, you’ll find around 20 versions of the famous wheel game, including:
- LeoVegas Roulette: Another one of the operator’s original releases. It’s a single-zero roulette game with a betting range accommodating low-risk players and high-rollers.
- Lightning Roulette First-Person: Evolution’s immersive roulette game that adds a twist in the form of multipliers going up to 500x.
- Double Ball Roulette: If one ball isn’t enough, you can now play with two on the same wheel, thanks to this exciting release by Felt Gaming.
The blackjack collection also comprises around 20 different games. Apart from the standard version that comes through several titles from various providers, there are a few out-of-the-ordinary releases such as:
- Lightning Blackjack First-Person: A part of Evolution’s Lightning series that adds multipliers to the game, going up to 25x.
- Blackjack Perfect Pairs: A blackjack game with a Perfect Pairs side bet. The bet gives players an extra payout if the first their hole cards make a pair.
- Blackjack Touch: If you’re playing on a smartphone or tablet, Blackjack Touch is the best option since it’s the most optimized blackjack game for mobile users.
Other Table Games
Aside from all the classics we talked about, LeoVegas offers a few other table games, including baccarat, Andar Bahar, Hold’em Poker, Casino Solitaire, Dragon Tiger, High Card Flush, and more.
Live Dealer Games
The casino’s live dealer lobby has over 100 tables, most of which are available around the clock. LeoVegas has its own live casino games recorded in a state-of-the-art studio. All 18 exclusive tables run different versions of blackjack and roulette.
As for other live dealer games, LeoVegas chose the best. Evolution’s classics take up most of the library, together with special editions like Mega Fire Blaze Roulette and XXXTreme Lightning Roulette.
You can also try your luck on entertaining game shows like Dream Catcher, Crazy Coin Flip, Cash or Crash, Money Drop, and more.
Technology and Software
LeoVegas uses a proprietary technical platform called Rhino which is among the most functional platforms in the industry. It also plans on using this platform in New Jersey for complete control over the offered product.
LeoVegas’ design is simple and light. It allows for seamless navigation, quick loading times, and easy gaming, even on dated devices. It remains to be seen whether the casino will look different for New Jersey players than it does now.
In terms of mobile gaming, LeoVegas has apps for both iOS and Android and will likely have them available for US players as well.
It is still unknown which payment providers LeoVegas will accept in New Jersey. Still, we can make a pretty good assumption considering what deposit and withdrawal methods most other NJ casino sites accept. These may include but not be limited to:
- Debit and credit cards
- Online banking
LeoVegas’ land-based partner in New Jersey is Caesars Casino in Atlantic City, so if in-person payments are available, you’ll likely be able to conduct them there. The minimum deposit and withdrawal limits are also unknown, but they will likely be $10 for most methods.
Customer Service and Contact Info
Once it launches in New Jersey, LeoVegas is expected to have 24/7 live chat support dedicated to US customers, just like it has one now on the main website.
The current active email is [email protected], while you can also learn more about the casino by browsing through its help center.